Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 28, 2012

My Birthday

I had such a wonderful birthday this year.  Mom and Kennedy drove out to Bishop to meet me for a birthday lunch.  We met at Dairy Queen because it was the only restaurant in Bishop, of course I am never going to complain about a Blizzard.  It was so nice because it gave me something to look forward to.
Barrett and Kennedy got me the best gift, a girl's trip to Dallas!  I am so excited.  The trip is booked and I head out in 2 weeks for a weekend of staying up late with girl talk, sleeping in late, pool, pedicures, manicures, and tons of laughing.  CAN NOT WAIT


Kennedy was a big helper.  Barrett surprised me with a dinner to the Republic of Texas Steakhouse in the Omni.  We had a great night with such a beautiful atmosphere.  It is always a treat to have alone time and great conversation with the man I love.  We always have fun together and he still makes me laugh.  How can someone still be so funny after 12 years together?  So thankful for his humor.

The traditional cookie cake that I look forward to all year, so delicious.




These next pictures aren't from my birthday but just some cuties that my mom snapped while with Kennedy.


These pictures are mostly out of focus and blurry, but I still love the rich colors and that sweet baby.
This picture reminds me so much of  a picture of Barrett when he was little.


This girl likes her exersaucer for about 10 minutes.  I use to save it for emergencies like preparing dinner or unloading groceries.  However, now she won't be in it at all.  She has learned that she can walk around with assistance and so that is all she wants to do.  In fact this weekend, we took this exersaucer apart for her to walk around and hold on to because she would NOT go in it anymore.  Growing up...




We recently lowered her crib as well as she can pull her self up to stand from a seated position.  She is so close to being able to sit up on her own as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment