Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

December Excitement

Barrett is still loving his job. God is so good and we are so thankful for His blessing of providing Barrett with a job that he is challenged at, likes the people he works with, and likes the work that he does! So for this wonderful job he needed some water training that was available in San Antonio December 20-22nd. We headed down to SA Monday night after Barrett got off work so he would be there for training. It was a sweet deal because the company paid for the gas and Barrett and I got some date nights too!
Tuesday while everyone was working, Kennedy and I went out to Stacia's to take 3 month pictures. Kennedy was a happy girl, but we didn't get many smiles on camera. Stacia has 4 children that adored Kennedy, but Kennedy did not know what to think about that much attention at one time. I will have to post a picture of the 4 of them on the next post, I just realized that I didn't download all the picture yet and this blogger does not allow for rearranging pictures once they are loaded. (boo!)


This one if my favorite, can't get over that face!
Then later that afternoon, Uncle Blake got in town! These pictures are out of order because as I was going through the pictures I forgot about this text I had gotten. Again, I can't rearrange the pictures once they are posted so as much as it pains this OCD person...it will be out of order.

Barrett and I had gotten a hotel room on Tuesday night and Grammy, Pa, and Uncle Blake were on Kennedy duty. We left while Kennedy was taking a bottle and got this text while we were at dinner. All the picture taking wore this sugar bear out.
Barrett and I had a wonderful and relaxing dinner at Pappadeaux which we hadn't eaten at since before our wedding 5 1/2 years ago. It was delicious and getting a nights sleep without waking up to feed Kennedy was such a treat, but boy was I ready to see her that morning.
Here are more pictures of when Kennedy got to play with Uncle Blake.



No comments:

Post a Comment