Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sassy pants

I had to write down 2 funny stories that happened yesterday before I forget them.  First of all, Kennedy has recently learned how to tell the dogs "shhhh" when they bark.  Yesterday, I told Kennedy "no" and she turned around with her finger over her mouth and told me "shhhh"!  Really? I did not see that coming at 11 months.  I would say she didn't really know what it meant, but she is too smart, I am sure she was really telling me to be quiet.  She already does not know the "no" word.

That same morning she had a huge burp after her bottle and it made me laugh.  Then she kept continually fake burping.  We are raising such a lady.




No comments:

Post a Comment